We offer a variety of room options available in the three different buildings. If you’re booking more than one room and would like to be in the same building, be sure to pay particular attention to which building you’re selecting during reservation. If you have any questions, give us a call and we would love to walk you through it.
Address 1: 248 Ocean Rd
City: Manzanita - Oregon
Postal Code: 97130
Contact Name: Jae Kim
Phone: (800) 243-8035
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 04:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
- In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we request your cooperation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the Sunset Surf Motel under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s).
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause disturbance to other guests while on property premise.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by the guest or any person for whom the guest is responsible.
- The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room if found to be in violation of Sunset Surf Motel's policies.
- The Sunset Surf Motel is happy to accommodate pets during our guests stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and fellow guests, you are kindly requested to review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs and cats.
- Pet owners agree to pay a $15 fee per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- Pet must be declared before or during check-in.
- Guests who do not register their pet, or bring non-approved pets into a guest room, will be charged a $250 non-refundable fee.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay, which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, rooms with unattended pets will not be serviced by the housekeeping staff.
- Guests may be asked to vacate the property if their pet(s) becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Pets must always be on a leash while on the property.
- Pet owner agrees to clean-up after their pet(s) as needed.
- Any excessive and/or exceptional damage caused by the pet will incur a cleaning charge, and this includes (but not limited to) pet odors and/or stains.
- Any injuries to the Sunset Surf Motel employees or guests caused by the registered pet(s) will be the responsibility of the pet's owner.
- Pets are not allowed beyond the pool door and in the pool/hot tub area.
- Items left behind after check-out will be stored in Lost and Found bin for up to 60 days.
- If the left behind item is mailed to guest, there will be an additional $5 shipping & handling fee added to the postage cost.
Smoke Free Policy
- Smoking is prohibited in all enclosed areas within the facility without exception, including medical and recreational marijuana.
- This includes guest rooms, common areas, offices, hallways, balconies, stairs, pool areas, and all other enclosed facilities.
- If a violation of the smoking policy occurs, the guest will be charged $250 non-refundable cleaning fee.